What is "Y2Mp3" app?
A simple desktop application to download Youtube videos to video (mp4, mpg, wmv) and audio (wav, flac, m4a, wma, mp3, ogg, acc) formats, one by one or all of them.
Find us on Slack
- The app doesn't track you down in ANY way. Not Google Analytics, or any other service. We know nothing jon snow! So, if you have an idea about how to make this app even greater, we will not know unless you will tell us. Please fill a Feature Request or Open a bug and let we know what do you think.
- The app doesn't store ANY media files ANYWHERE except on the device who use this app.
- Please use this app for downloading only public resources (You shouldn't be able to download private media). If you doesn't see all of the videos in the playlist, probably, they private (even it's yours private)
Supported operating systems
- No ads
Find your download: https://github.com/moshfeu/y2mp3/releases/latest
- Allow to remove videos from the list
- Icon in the tray that shows the progress
- Show notification when video downloaded
- Bug fixes
- Attach the video's thumbnail as album art
- Add menu for better accesibility to useful options
- Check for updates automatically (Thanks (again) to @iahmedhendi)
- Allow to download videos! (supported formats: mp4, wmv, mpg)
- Bug fixes and UI improvements
- Don't open multiple folder picker dialogs (Thanks to @iahmedhendi for the issue)
- Don't ask to install ffmpeg if it already installed (Thanks to @antwake for the issue)
softpedia for the ideas)1.6.0 (Thanks to
- Allow to choose different audio formats (mp3, wav, flac, m4a, wma, ogg, aac)
- Copied URLs will be automatically be loaded into the app.
Add the option to save each playlist to a dedicated folder - thanks to @saydax for the request
Make song title a link - thanks to @shayanypn
- Allow to change the audio quality
- display a proper message when the url is not supported or invalid
Allow to change the downloads folder
Allow fetch and download a single video
Fetch videos from youtube playlist and download them one by one or all.
npm install npm start
yarn yarn start
- Facebook [Public domain or CC BY-SA 1.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/1.0)]