Weather.app - also known as Weather.exe
Ok, but what is it?
How to run it?
- First of all, you have to supply your OpenWeatherMap api key (you can find it here) and your city name to index.html (lines 33, 34) and main.js (lines 73, 74) - the tutorial is here
- Then, run
npm installin the project directory.
- Now, package Weather using
electron-packager . --icon assets/icon.png
- Run the Weather.exe or, if You are on Mac, Weather.app
If You just want to preview it, just download the already built package here!
What can it do?
Currently not much. Weather lives in system tray waiting for you to open it. It only displays current temperature, pressure, humidity, min - max temperature and wind speed.
CTRL + R - Refresh view
- Weather not updating by itself
- Hardcoded api key and localization
Can I fix the app?
Sure! Any bugfix is greatly appreciated!
I love this app!
Happy to hear that :) If You want to help me, you can support me on PayPal
thanks for reading ;P ~whoisroyal/0-1-0-1