A desktop application which can be used in Scrum teams to initiate the daily Scrum meeting.
This project was bootstrapped with angular-electron.
Design by Angular Material.
- Randomly select a team member. You can click on team member images to "ignore" them if they are not attending at the standup.
- Play standup music at a given time.
- Inform about ending standup time by a sound.
All releases are available here.
If you want to use the deprecated Angular standalone version without Electron you can use Release 0.1.0.
To build for development
- Clone this repository locally :
git clone https://github.com/Mokkapps/scrum-daily-standup-picker.git
- Install dependencies with npm:
- Build for development
To build for production
- Using development variables (environments/index.ts) :
npm run electron:dev
- Using production variables (environments/index.prod.ts) :
npm run electron:prod
Your built files are in the /dist folder.
||Execute the app in the browser|
||Builds your application and creates an app consumable on linux system|
||On a Windows OS, builds your application and creates an app consumable in windows 32/64 bit systems|
||On a MAC OS, builds your application and generates a
- Wallpaper: http://www.wallpapersbrowse.com/wallpaper/17862
- Success sound: http://freesound.org/people/grunz/sounds/109662/
- Tick tock sound: http://freesound.org/people/FoolBoyMedia/sounds/264498/