Simple Desktop RSS Reader made using VueJS
To download, please visit https://ravenreader.app and purchase license key ($9.99/year). Moving forward all new release build would be an paid application. Previous releases will stay as it is and free. But no updates would be available. If there are any questions please contact us at email@example.com
- Full Article Read
- Subscribing to news feed
- Marking as read/unread
- Marking as favourite
- Dark mode
- Configurable cron job for refresh interval of feeds
- Minimize app to tray and run in background
- Open article link in external browser
- Exporting feed in OPML format
- Importing feeds
- Windows support
- Linux support
- Offline reading
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Inoreader Integration
- Sidebar count
- Text size configuration
- Text font style configuration (Currently has Playfair Display, Muli, Open Sans and Roboto Slab)
- Supports categorizing of the feeds.
- Feedbin, Feedly and Inoreader full sync would be available in PRO
- New brand name and icons
- Text configuration
- Supporting authenticated feeds
- Feedly synchronization
- Web app
- Pocket Integration
- Moving to web based. Reason: NeDB won't be scalable and handle large datasets? Or look for different local db.
- For ongoing support. Soon this would be a paid app with reasonable pricing per month.
Please feel free to suggest more ideas to improve this app.
# copy config.example.js in renderer to config.js by executing cp config.example.js config.js and set Mercury parser token cp src/renderer/config.example.js src/renderer/config.js # install dependencies yarn install # serve with hot reload at localhost:9080 yarn dev # build electron application for production yarn build # lint all JS/Vue component files in `src/` yarn run lint
For more documentation please follow link from Electron Vue