On/Office was created to give you some distraction-free privacy during your work. Making use of powerful Virtual Reality and Web technologies, this application offers you a customisable, virtual room where the screen from your computer is streamed in front of you. Fetch a comfy seat, wear your headset and get ready to work distraction-free.
- HTC Vive
- Windows MR
- Oculus Quest
- Oculus Go
- Samsung Gear VR
- Google Daydream
(but technically, any headset with support for WebVR will work)
At the moment, Google Cardboard is not available. The HTTPS and DeviceMotion issues on the roadmap should return support for these platforms.
- Provide separate instructions per supported headset (*)
- Add support for environments built in AFrame (*)
- Implement HTTPS support (*)
- Implement DeviceMotion Permissions API for iOS (*)
- Place applications as separate windows in the virtual environments (*)
These issues are sorted in random order. Each item has an entry on the issues page. You can find the current progress there. Feel free to contribute in any way possible. Anything is welcome: Feedback, thoughts on priority, implementations, ideas for new features, etc.