Warning: This app is now deprecated, you should use Notable instead, which is a much better note-taking app overall, its zen mode can replace Noty's UI pretty effectively and it is very actively developed.
Autosaving sticky note with support for multiple notes without needing multiple windows.
- Supports multiple notes without needing multiple windows.
- Auto-saves your notes.
- To-Do functionalities built-in.
- Links support.
- Bold/code/italic/strikethrough support.
- Multiple cursors.
- Find and Replace.
- Programmers shortcuts.
- Uses the FiraCode font.
Note: The following are macOS shortcuts, if you're using a different OS replace Cmd with Ctrl, or Alt if Ctrl is already used.
- Cmd+N - Create a new note.
- F2 - Rename the current note.
- Cmd+Alt+Backspace - Delete the current note.
- Tab - Indent current line.
- Shift+Tab - Outdent current line.
- Cmd+F - Find.
- Cmd+G - Find next.
- Cmd+Shift+G - Find previous.
- Cmd+Shift+H - Replace.
- Cmd+Shift+Alt+H - Replace all.
- Cmd+Ctrl+Up - Move current line up.
- Cmd+Ctrl+Down - Move current line down.
- Alt+Click - Add a new cursor.
- Cmd+Click - Open the clicked link.
- Cmd+Enter - Toggle a todo's box symbol.
- Alt+D - Toggle a todo's done symbol.
- Alt+C - Toggle a todo's cancelled symbol.
- Cmd+B - Toggle bold.
- Cmd+` - Toggle code.
- Cmd+I - Toggle italic.
- Cmd+S - Toggle strikethrough.
- Cmd+1/9 - Select the 1st/9th note.
- Cmd+Alt+Right - Select the next note.
- Ctrl+Tab - Select the next note.
- Cmd+Alt+Left - Select the previous note.
- Ctrl+Shift+Tab - Select the previous note.
New note and rename:
If you have an idea, or found an problem, please open an issue about it.
If you want to make a pull request, or fork the app, you should:
git clone https://github.com/fabiospampinato/noty.git cd noty npm install npm run dev
- vscode-todo-plus: Visual Studio Code extension that implements the same To-Do functionalities, and much more.
- Notable: The markdown-based note-taking app that doesn't suck.
MIT © Fabio Spampinato