You can find all available download formats here.
- Beautiful and clean design
- Basic text formatting (bold, italics, lists)
- Full-text search
- Light and dark themes
- Various import and export formats
- Localization in multiple languages
- Keyboard shortcuts
Features and Bugs
Suggestions and contributions are always welcome! Please first discuss changes via issue before submitting a pull request.
Adding missing translations
The list of all English strings can be found in
en.ts. If there are translations missing for your language and you'd like to help with the translation, you can add the translated strings to your language's file in
src/main/i18n/translations and submit a PR.
Adding a new language
If the app isn't translated into your language yet and you'd like to help out, you can easily add translations with the following steps:
- The translation files can be found in
src/main/i18n/translations. Duplicate the
[LANG]is the shortcode of your language.
- In the file you just created, replace the English translations with your own.
- Import your file in the
- Add your language shortcode to the
- Run the app in your language (see steps below) and make sure that the translations fit into the app (e.g. that they aren't too long for input fields).
- Submit a PR. Thanks for your help!
The application is built with Electron and React. To run or build the app yourself, you'll need to have Node.js and Yarn installed.
Running the app
- Clone this repository:
git clone REPO_URL
- Navigate into the project directory:
- Install the dependencies:
- Run the app:
Building the app
After cloning the repo and installing the dependencies, run
yarn build. The packaged app can be found in the