You can find all available download formats here.
- Beautiful and clean design
- Basic text formatting (bold, italics, lists)
- Full-text search
- Light and dark themes
- Various import and export formats
- Localization in multiple languages
- Keyboard shortcuts
The application is built with Electron and React. To run or build the app yourself, you'll need to have Node.js and Yarn installed.
Running the app
- Clone the repository
Building the app
After cloning the repo and installing the dependencies, run
yarn build. The built app can be found in the
Suggestions and contributions are always welcome! Please first discuss changes via issue before submitting a pull request.
If the app isn't translated into your language yet and you'd like to help out, you can easily add translations with the following steps:
- The translation files can be found in
src/main/i18n/translations. Duplicate the
[LANG]is the shortcode of your language.
- In the file you just created, replace the English translations with your own. Make sure they fit into the app's input fields.
- Import your file in the
- Add your language shortcode to the
- Submit a PR. Thank you!