Unofficial, free and open-source Google Inbox Desktop App
Inboxer — is an unofficial Inbox by Gmail client for desktop platforms. It's built on top of Inbox by Gmail web-version, has pleasant UI and supports useful keyboard shortcuts.
Inboxer is highly inspired by these projects:
Check out these ones as great examples of Electron applications. All of them are under the MIT license.
- Familiar Inbox by Gmail interface
- Cross-platform (macOS/Linux/Windows)
- Useful Keyboard shortcuts
- Multiple accounts
- Optional Always on Top
- Auto-updates to the latest version
- Desktop notifications
- TODO: Dark theme
- TODO: Custom text size
- TODO: Ability to use as default mail client
All feature requests and contributions are welcome!
Inboxer works well on macOS 10.9+, Linux and Windows 7+. You can download the latest version on Releases page or below.
$ brew cask install inboxer
* — Notice, that the
AppImage needs to be made executable after download.
Inboxer supports all Inbox by Gmail keyboard shortcuts, system-specific keybindings and more. Additional keybindings are listed below:
|Compose Message||Cmd/Ctrl N|
|Create Reminder||Cmd/Ctrl Shift N|
|Go to Inbox||Cmd/Ctrl I|
|Go to Snoozed||Cmd/Ctrl S|
|Go to Done||Cmd/Ctrl D|
|Drafts||Cmd/Ctrl Shift D|
|Sent||Cmd/Ctrl Shift S|
|Reminders||Cmd/Ctrl Shift R|
|Trash||Alt Shift T|
|Spam||Alt Shift S|
|Open Contacts||Cmd/Ctrl Shift C|
|Toggle Sidebar||Cmd/Ctrl F|
|Toggle "Always on Top"||Cmd/Ctrl Shift T|
|Keyboard Shortcuts Reference||Shift ,|
|Toggle Developer Tools||Option Cmd I (macOS) or Ctrl Shift I|
This code is in no way affiliated with, authorised, maintained, sponsored or endorsed by Google or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. This is an independent and unofficial Inbox by Gmail app. Use it at your own risk.
End User License Agreement
- You will not use this repository for sending mass spam or any other malicious activity.
- We / You will not support anyone who is violating this EULA conditions.
- Repository is just for learning / personal purposes thus should not be part of any service available on the Internet that is trying to do any malicious activity (mass bulk request, spam etc).
Hi! I work on this project in my spare time, beside my primary job. I hope enjoy using Inboxer, and if you do, please, support this project 🙏🏻.
|Donate with LiqPay||
I would appreciate your support! Thank you!
MIT © Denys Dovhan