How to use
Drag your image file onto the Image Shrinker window and it will saved in the same folder as reduced image. The original graphic will be not replaced.
Download and Installation on macOS
Download Image Shrinker here:
Unpack and copy or drag the app into your macOS application folder. For uninstalling, just drop the app into the bin.
Build your own
Get the repo
git clone https://github.com/stefansl/image-shrinker.git
$ cd image-shrinker $ npm install
Generate your macOS package
npm run pack-mac
Generate your Linux package
npm run pack-linux
Thank you, guys!
- Electron: https://electronjs.org
- pngquant: https://pngquant.org/
- mozjpg: https://github.com/mozilla/mozjpeg
- SVGO: https://github.com/svg/svgo
- Settings framework: https://github.com/nathanbuchar/electron-settings
- Poly background: http://alssndro.github.io/trianglify-background-generator
- CSS: Spectre Css
- Font: Mozillas Fira Sans