How to use
Drag your image file onto the Image Shrinker window and it will saved in the same or in a predefined folder as reduced image. The original graphic will be not replaced.
Download and Installation on macOS
Download Image Shrinker here:
Unpack and copy or drag the app into your macOS application folder. For uninstalling, just drop the app into the bin.
Build your own
Get the repo
git clone https://github.com/stefansl/image-shrinker.git
$ cd image-shrinker $ npm install
Generate your macOS package
electron-builder build --mac
Generate your Linux package
electron-builder build --linux
Generate your Windows package
electron-builder build --win
Notice: I did not test Windows and Linux. Feel free to commit a pull request.
Thank you, guys!
- Electron: https://electronjs.org
- pngquant: https://pngquant.org/
- mozjpg: https://github.com/mozilla/mozjpeg
- SVGO: https://github.com/svg/svgo
- Settings framework: https://github.com/nathanbuchar/electron-settings
- Poly background: http://alssndro.github.io/trianglify-background-generator
- CSS: Spectre Css
- Font: Mozillas Fira Sans
- gifsicle: https://github.com/kohler/gifsicle