To read about Hawk Eye, visit the Hark website.
Hawk Eye has many features, including:
- Scheduled notification pulling
- Filter by type, repository and more
- Flexible per-repository mute filters
- Mark single and multiple notifications as read
- Support for multiple accounts
- Light and dark mode
- Responsive design
To get started and try out Hawk Eye, download the latest release for your platform on the Releases Page. You'll then be able to auto-update when new updates are available. Note: this currently only works for macOS, Windows incoming.
For information regarding contributing to this project, please read the Contributing document.