Graviton is a cross-platform editor with a minimalist looking. Somethings about it:
- Splitted screens
- Built-in terminal
- Tons of supported programming languages
- Zen mode
- An integrated plugins & themes market
Telegram channel: https://t.me/gravitoneditor
Discord server: https://discord.gg/gg6CTYA
Contributing (working on) ⚙
Some ways to contribute to Graviton's project:
- Translating to new language or improving the existing
- Revise the commits
- Opening issues or help on answering them
- Request features
- Revise documentation
For people who translates to a new language: Please consider revising and updating your languages in case they are missing some new strings.
Thank you all!
- BTC address: 1HCBeYD564Y3AjQ3Ci6Fp2zosfZvevJuu6
- Paypal: https://www.paypal.me/mkenzo8
- 2€ donation by Alex Mayol
- BTCs donation by Machou
- 2€ donation by Cristina Piva
Thank you for the donations!
- Help in autocompletation , Miguel Rangel
- Old logo by Saúl Blanco
- MiniMap Original source
And all people who helped me :)
It's available on:
Executable (.exe, 64 & 32bits)
DMG file (.dmg)
The current state is beta, check the releases page to download the latest version.
Wanna build Graviton from source?
- Updating to a new Graviton might throw error because I have added breaking changes. Clicking on the "Repair" button should fix it.
Copyright (c) Marc Espín Sanz
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.