No more! Stop copy/pasting magnet links and uploading torrent files through a tedious webinterface. Electorrent is your new desktop remote torrenting application. Remote control your NAS, VPS, seedbox - you name it.
Electorrent can connect to the following bittorrent clients:
Please note: I do not own code signing certificates which may results in anti-virus warnings!
- Connects to your favorite torrent client
- Handles the magnet link protocol when browsing websites
- Upload local torrent files by browsing your filesystem (Ctrl/Cmd+O)
- Drag-and-drop support for torrent files
- Paste magnet links directly from your clipboard (Ctrl/Cmd+I)
- Quickly change between multiple server configurations
- Native desktop notifications
- Fuzzy searching of torrents
- Built in certificate trust system (for self-signed certificates)
- Easy one click installer using Squirrel framework
- Automatic updates straight from the GitHub repository!
- Your program sucks. It doesn't support my bittorrent client
What an opportunity! Now open an issue telling me which bittorrent client you would like to see next :)
- What kind of technologies are used to build this?
- I can't connect to rTorrent what is wrong?
When using rTorrent you have to configure your http server correctly. Follow this guide to make sure you have it set up correctly