- Web: devhubapp.com
- Android: Play Store
- iOS: App Store
- GitHub Releases (macOS, Windows, Linux)
- Homebrew (macOS alternative):
brew tap devhubapp/devhub brew cask install devhub
DevHub is a mobile and desktop app to help you manage GitHub Notifications and stay on top of repository activities.
- Columns layout: See at a quick glance everything that is going on;
- Filters: Apply different filters to each column, remove all the noise and make them show just what you want;
- Inbox Zero: Clear all the seen items and keep your mind clean; See what's new since the last time you checked;
- Enhanced notifications: See all the relevant information before opening the notification, like comment content, issue/pull request status, release description, etc.;
- Sanely watch repositories: Keep up to date with repositories' activities without using the
watchfeature so your notifications don't get cluttered;
- Stalk users: Follow user activities without using the
followbutton; see activities that GitHub doesn't show on your feed, like their issue comments and pushed commits;
- Home/Dashboard: See yours or other users' home screen (a.k.a. GitHub Dashboard), a great way to discover new repositories and interesting developers;
- Save for later: Save any activity or notification for later, so you don't forget to get back to them;
- Keyboard shortcuts: Do anything using only the keyboard (see shortcuts below);
- Theme support: Choose between 6 light or dark themes; Automatically toggle on day/night switch;
- And more!: Private repos support, desktop apps, native mobile apps, open source, modern tech stack, ...
- More filters: Filter by labels, users, regex text and more; (#131)
- Issues/PR management: Manage all issues and PRs, filter the ones related to you, take actions, etc. (#110);
- Trending: New column type to show Trending repositories (#48);
- Push notifications: Enable push notifications for your filtered columns on mobile and/or desktop (#51);
- Drag & Drop: Allow moving columns using drag&drop (#42)
- GitHub Enterprise: Support for self hosted GitHubs on local networks; contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org to show your interest.
Which one do you want first? Any other recommendations? Search for existing feature requests and add a
👍reaction on them, or create a new one. Feel free to ping me (@brunolemos) if you feel it's something important.
About paid features
What features will be paid?
- Support for private repositories
- Support for GitHub Enterprise
- Push notifications
- Unlimited number of columns
- Unlimited history of notifications and activities
GitHub API only returns notifications from the last 7 days and at max 300 activities; the paid feature will allow you to have access to all the data from the past by saving them on DevHub's database
Why is this app not completely free?
"If you find something you think is cool then give that person some money for it so they can make more things you think are cool"
DevHub plans to be a sustainable open source project. It's not made by a huge company like Facebook, it is made by a single developer that could be making $200k+ on Facebook, but instead makes $0 working on this full time. If you want the project to live and be actively maintained, understand that it will need a revenue and consider donating or subscribing to the paid plan once it launches.
This project exists thanks to all the people who contribute. [Contribute].
Thank you to all our backers!
Support this project by becoming a sponsor. Your logo will show up here with a link to your website. [Become a sponsor]
- Create React App
- Yarn Workspaces (Monorepo)
- React (100% Hooks, zero classes)
- React Native
- React Native Web
- Redux Persist
- Redux Saga
||Close currently open modal||@brunolemos|
||Exit full screen mode on desktop||@brunolemos|
||Unselect currently selected item||@brunolemos|
||Add a new column||@brunolemos|
||Go to the
||Go to the last column||@brunolemos|
||Move down/up inside a column||@thefrontendwizard|
||Move left/right between columns||@thefrontendwizard|
||Mark item as read/unread||@brunolemos|
||Toggle save item for later||@brunolemos|
||Move currently selected column||@brunolemos|
||Navigate between buttons and links||@brunolemos|
||Show keyboard shortcuts||@brunolemos|
Tip: To scroll horizontally on devices without horizontal scrolling (e.g. on Windows), hold
Shiftand scroll vertically
Copyright (c) 2019 Bruno Lemos.