- Straightforward and easy UI for creating, reading, updating and deleting your data without writing queries
- Rich markdown editor for your text data
- Simple constraint editor
- Connect to through SSH tunnel using password of public key
- Incredibly fast presentation of large tables
How To Use
You can either
Extract it somewhere, and then run the executable.
Package app manually from sources
# Clone this repository git clone https://github.com/web-pal/dbglass # Go into the repository cd dbglass # Install dependencies and run the app npm install && npm run dev
App will be running in development mode at this point, in which you can:
Toggle Chrome DevTools
- OS X: Cmd Alt I or F12
- Linux: Ctrl Shift I or F12
- Windows: Ctrl Shift I or F12
See electron-debug for more information.
Ignore default modules
We add some module's
peerDependencies to ignore option as default for application size reduction.
babel-coreis required by
babel-loaderand its size is ~19 MB
node-libs-browseris required by
webpackand its size is ~3MB.
Note: If you want to use any above modules in runtime, for example:
require('babel/register'), you should move them form
Pack into an app for your platform from command line:
npm run package
Building windows apps from non-windows platforms
Please checkout Building windows apps from non-windows platforms.