A simple static webserver, in an app.
Download the binaries
You can download the binaries on the releases page.
If you are on Mac OS X and use Cask, you can install Teseve by typing the following command in your terminal :
brew cask install teseve.
Build the app from the source
You can build the app by yourself:
- Clone the repository
npm installto get the dependencies
gruntto build & run the app
grunt releaseif you want to build a binary.
Tèsèvè is currently in heavy development. If you want to contribute, try to follow the existing codestyle.
- Allow to drag'n'drop a folder on window to set the server root
- Auto-try to resolve url like
- Custom 404 page
- Multiple-window feature, managing multiple servers
- About window
- Refactor repo structure + builder
- All-around refactor
- Implement main menu for OSX & Windows
- Test Windows
- Test Linux
- Presentation website
0.5.3fix "choose folder" button
0.5.2fix build process, causing missing dependencies in final app
0.5.1fix issues & deprecations from Electron 1.0 update
0.4.0404 managment, auto-try to resolve url
0.3.0drag'n'drop feature, new build system
- 2015/08/25: starting project
Tèsèvè is free and unencumbered software released into the public domain.