SymphonyElectron is a desktop client of the Symphony Communication Platform built for macOS, Windows 10 and Windows 7. We've built this using the popular electron framework to support cross platform desktop apps loaded in a chromium container
- Fork it (https://github.com/symphonyoss/SymphonyElectron/fork)
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b feature/fooBar)
- Read our contribution guidelines and Community Code of Conduct
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some fooBar')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin feature/fooBar)
- Create a new Pull Request
NOTE: Commits and pull requests to FINOS repositories will only be accepted from those contributors with an active, executed Individual Contributor License Agreement (ICLA) with FINOS OR who are covered under an existing and active Corporate Contribution License Agreement (CCLA) executed with FINOS. Commits from individuals not covered under an ICLA or CCLA will be flagged and blocked by the FINOS Clabot tool. Please note that some CCLAs require individuals/employees to be explicitly named on the CCLA.
Need an ICLA? Unsure if you are covered under an existing CCLA? Email email@example.com
Our goal is to improve the performance and development agility of Symphony's desktop wrapper and build a path to support other wrappers by:
- Standardizing the JS to native interfaces
- Standardizing the app to app interfaces (current embedding API)
- Provide an open and free reference implementation that anyone can contribute to, modify, and make derivative works.
In order to achieve those goals Symphony is participating and working in close collaboration with the Foundation Desktop Wrapper Working Group
Development Setup & Running
Read Dev Setup
The code in this repository is distributed under the Apache License, Version 2.0.
Copyright 2019 Symphony LLC