Swifty is a lightweight, fast and free Password Manager for MacOS.
- Create and manage encrypted credentials records
- No data is leaving your computer. Everything is stored on your local file system
- Decryption happens once on entering Master Password
- Ability to migrate from one computer to another using backup file
- Single Master Password to encrypt all data added to Swifty
- All data is stored encrypted with your single Master Password
- Random Password Generator
- Generate password so that you don't need to come up with a strong character sequence
- There's a lot more to come...
Check Latest Releases page for recent version of packaged app.
Alternatively you can build app yourself:
git clone email@example.com:alchaplinsky/swifty.git yarn install bozon package mac
The MIT License (MIT) © Alex Chaplinsky 2019