A desktop application which can be used in Scrum teams to initiate the daily Scrum meeting.
This project was bootstrapped with angular-electron.
Design by Angular Material.
- Randomly select a team member. You can click on team member images to "ignore" them if they are not attending at the standup.
- Play standup music at a given time.
- Inform about ending standup time by a sound.
All releases are available here.
If you want to use the deprecated Angular standalone version without Electron you can use Release 0.1.0.
To build for development
- Clone this repository locally :
git clone https://github.com/Mokkapps/scrum-daily-standup-picker.git
- Install dependencies with npm:
There is an issue with
node_modules that are only used in electron on the backend when the application is built by the packager. Please use
npm as dependencies manager.
- Build for development
Voila! You can use the Standup Picker app in a local development environment with hot reload!
||Execute the app in the browser|
||Build the app. Your built files are in the /dist folder.|
||Build the app with Angular aot. Your built files are in the /dist folder.|
||Builds your application and start electron|
||Builds your application and creates an app consumable on linux system|
||On a Windows OS, builds your application and creates an app consumable in windows 32/64 bit systems|
||On a MAC OS, builds your application and generates a
Maybe you want to execute the application in the browser with hot reload ? You can do it with
npm run ng:serve:web.
Note that you can't use Electron or NodeJS native libraries in this case. Please check
providers/electron.service.ts to watch how conditional import of electron/Native libraries is done.
- Wallpaper: http://www.wallpapersbrowse.com/wallpaper/17862
- Success sound: http://freesound.org/people/grunz/sounds/109662/
- Tick tock sound: http://freesound.org/people/FoolBoyMedia/sounds/264498/