Soube is a simple and minimalist music player based on Electronjs.
Install it on Windows, Mac & Linux
- Notifications showing what song is played.
- Auto detection of new songs.
- Idiom. You can change the idiom of the config panel (Do this before anything).
- Responsive design.
- Shorcuts to set play/pause,next, prev and disalbe/enable shuffle.
- Searching by song.
- For Distributions that don't use rpm or deb extensions, you have to follow the steps below.
Extract the files and you will see the next folder: * soube-linux-ia32 or * soube-linux-x64
- Move the folder using the next command line.
sudo mv [Place_where_is_soube_folder]/[soube-linux-ia32 or soube-linux-x64] /opt/soube
- Download the soube.desktop file for an icon launcher and move it to this location (or your prefer one):
sudo [Place_where_is_the_file]/soube.desktop /usr/share/applications
- Done!. You should be ready to use Soube.
- Ctrl + F // Display the searching option
- Ctrl + Up // Set Play/Pause the song
- Ctrl + Left // Prev song
- Ctrl + Right // Next song
- Ctrl + Down // Switch shuffle