Free, Open Source and Cross Platform messaging and emailing app that combines common web applications into one.
Available for Windows, Mac and Linux.
Table of Contents
- Table of Contents
- Services available - 99
- Install on Linux - Steps
Services available - 103
- Sync your configuration between multiple computers.
- Master Password.
- Lock Rambox if you will be away for a period of time.
- Don't disturb mode.
- Reorder applications in the tab bar.
- Notification badge in the tab.
- Minimize to tray.
- Mute audio to specific service.
- Separate tabs floating to the right.
- Disable a service instead of remove it.
- Start automatically on system startup.
- Custom Code Injection.
- Keyboard Shortcuts.
- Switch from horizontal to vertical tab bar.
No personal information will be saved
Sessions will persist using the partition:persist attribute for Webviews. So every time you open Rambox, your sessions will keep alive until you remove the service.
Sync feature use Auth0 for Single Sign On & Token Based Authentication and to store the services that user is using (and the configuration for each service). You are always welcome to check the code! ;)
Help us translate Rambox on https://crowdin.com/project/rambox/invite.
Want to report a bug, request a feature, contribute to or translate Rambox? We need all the help we can get! Fork and work!
git clone https://github.com/saenzramiro/rambox.git cd rambox cp env-sample.js env.js # update env.js with your auth0 details. npm install sencha app watch npm start
See Contributing.md for more detailed information about getting set up.
Rambox is not affiliated with any of the messaging apps offered.