PreMiD is a simple, configurable utility that allows you to show what you're watching/listening in your Discord now playing status. It supports many different platforms, and will support multiple users watching the same content simultaneously in an upcoming update.
- Integrates with Discord's official Rich Presence API library.
- Supports your keyboard's Media Control function keys.
- Automatically clears your current presence after 1 minute of inactivity.
- Supports YouTube, YouTube Music, Netflix, SoundCloud, JKAnime, KissAnime and many more to come.
- Watch parties and more are coming soon!
Table of contents
Our application has a lot of languages included and we are happy to see a new translators in our little project.
If you're interested in helping us visit the LOCALIZATION.md
Want to request a support for other services? Open an Issue!
Installing the Chrome extension (Click to expand)
Chrome Extension Installation
Installing the Opera extension (Click to expand)
Opera Extension Installation
Mac OS (Click to expand)
Installation on Mac OS
Windows (Click to expand)
Installation on Windows
- Download the latest installer from here
- Open the downloaded .exe installer
- If SmartScreen comes up press more informations then press run anyways. (It's not a virus, I promise.)
- YouTube Presence should install itself and start automatically. (You can tell by looking at the taskbar.)
- Install the extension, if you haven't already.
Linux (Click to expand)
Installation on Linux
If you want to talk about the GNU/Linux support: https://github.com/Timeraa/PreMiD/issues/21
- Clone the repository:
git clone https://github.com/Timeraa/PreMiD.git
- Change the working directory:
- Install dependencies and the application itself:
- Now you can start the application: