A decentralized messaging and sharing app built on top of Secure Scuttlebutt (SSB).
- Connect with friends without depending on any central servers.
- Don't worry about spam, you only get messages from people you follow.
- Use Patchwork online or offline, the data you need is stored on your device.
- Sync messages with friends when you're on the same Wi-Fi network.
- Keep secrets with private messages, which are always end-to-end encrypted.
- Change and improve Patchwork however you'd like, it's free and open source.
New to Scuttlebutt? Join the network by connecting to a pub.
- Choose a pub from the pub list and copy an invite code.
- Open Patchwork and select Join Pub.
- Paste the invite code and select Redeem Invite.
You're done! Check out
#new-people to see who else has recently joined.
Most people should download Patchwork for Windows, macOS, or Linux.
Alternatively, you can install Patchwork with your favorite package manager.
npm install --global ssb-patchwork
yarn global add ssb-patchwork
yay -S ssb-patchwork
Building from source? Check out
INSTALL.md for more information.
Please note that this project is released with a Contributor Code of Conduct. By participating in this project you agree to abide by its terms.