"Particl is an open source project that aims to restore the balance of privacy on the internet."
Table of Contents
- Getting started
Particl Desktop is our feature-rich flagship client, recommended for most users for interacting with Particl network.
We provide a decentralized privacy platform with a suite of tools to enhance your online privacy:
- An anonymous cryptocurrency – send and receive the PART cryptocurrency without revealing the transaction history
- End-to-end encrypted messaging – communicate in a secure and decentralized manner without revealing your IP address
- A private marketplace – buy and sell goods without leaving a trace (WIP on
- Community governance – anyone can submit proposals to Particl network via decentralized voting & governance (WIP on
This repository is the user interface that works in combination with our
For contributing to Particl Desktop, please read our Contributing Guidelines first.
git clone https://github.com/particl/particl-desktop cd particl-desktop yarn install
Note: most recent development happens on
ng serveto start the dev server and keep it running
- In another terminal window, run
yarn run start:electron:dev -testnet --devtoolsto start Particl Desktop on testnet (daemon will be updated and launched automatically)
-testnet– for running on testnet (omit for running the client on mainnet)
-reindex– reindexes the blockchain (in case you're stuck)
--devtools– automatically opens Developer Tools on client launch
Interact with particl-core daemon
You can directly interact with the daemon ran by the Electron version.
./particl-cli -testnet getblockchaininfo
Building for Windows requires the 32-bit libraries to be available:
sudo apt-get install gcc-multilib sudo apt-get install g++-multilib
yarn run package:win– Windows
yarn run package:mac– macOS
yarn run package:linux– Linux
Blockchain syncing stuck
Restart the app with
yarn run start:electron:dev -testnet --devtools -reindex
Marketplace fails to load
database folder and restart app:
Particl Desktop is released under GNU General Public License v2.0.