Table of Contents
You can see the latest changes here.
This app is built using Electron. It requires the following dependencies:
dialogs >=1.1.20 electron >=1.7.11 electron-builder >=19.55.3 musicmetadata: >=2.0.5 photonkit: >=0.1.2 snazzy: >=7.0.0 about-window: >= 1.10.0
git clone https://github.com/SrGMC/musify.git cd musify npm install standard -g npm run-script postinstall
To run the app, simply run:
To fix js files, simply run:
npm run-script fix
To build binary files, simply run one of the following:
npm run-script package-mac npm run-script package-windows npm run-script package-linux
If you want to contribute, please follow this guidelines:
Always follow this structure when reporting a new bug or suggesting a new feature:
- Type: bug, feature or suggestion
- OS: Windows, macOS or linux
- OS version:
- App version:
- When did the bug happen?
- What did you try when the bug happened?
- Description/More information:
You can ommit 5. and 6. if you are making a suggestion or proposing a feature.
npm run-script fix (assuming you have standard and snazzy installed) to check for js errors and coding style.
CSS follows this style:
- Use two spaces to indent each property. Never tabs or a mix of tabs and spaces
- Each selector should be on its own line, ending in either a comma or an opening curly brace.
- Use human readable selectors that describe what element(s) they style. Avoid using camelcase and underscores
- Attribute selectors should use double quotes around values
- Refrain from using over-qualified selectors,
div.containercan simply be stated as
- Use hex code for colors, or
rgba()if opacity is needed. Always use complete lowercase hex color codes (
#ffffff) instead of shortened ones (
- Order the properties alphabetically and in blocks: - Positioning - Display - Box model - Other
z-indexalways goes inmmediately bellow position. Position atributtes follow this order: Top/Right/Bottom/Left
- Space before the value but not before the semicolon. Also, always end with a semicolon.
- Use double quotes rather than single quotes.
- Font weights should be defined using numeric values (e.g. 400 instead of normal, 700 rather than bold).
- 0 values should not have units unless necessary.
This rules have been extracted from here.
Musify is maintained under the Semantic Versioning guidelines.
Releases will be numbered with the following format:
And constructed with the following guidelines:
- Breaking backward compatibility bumps the major while resetting minor and patch.
- New additions without breaking backward compatibility bumps the minor while resetting the patch.
- Bug fixes and misc changes bumps only the patch.
For more information on SemVer, please visit http://semver.org/.
All the releases can be found here.
- Fixed footer bar that hid the last items on the playlist
- New logo by @moenawar #1
- Added new about window
- Fixes a problem where songs removed could still be played
- Adds a clear button
- Songs are now parsed on addition, not on-the-fly
- Fixes a problem that notified continuously a song change when the playlist ended
Copyright @SrGMC. Released under GPL-3.0.