A Docker UI for projects. Download for Mac, Windows and Linux from the Releases tab.
This is an Electron app, scaffolded with electron-vue.
- You will need to have Node/Yarn installed locally.
- You will need to have Docker for Mac or Docker for Windows installed and running. Older implementations of Docker, using docker-machine or boot2docker, are not supported.
- You will need a test project with a valid
docker-compose.ymlfile. Consider using one of the example Docker Compose projects to test.
# install dependencies yarn install # serve with hot reload at localhost:9080 yarn run dev # build electron application for production yarn run build # quick build (.app only) yarn run build:dir # run unit tests yarn test # lint all JS/Vue component files in `src/` yarn run lint
Unit tests are written for Vue components and should be placed in the
test/specs directory. Here are a few guides for writing tests using Lifeboat's setup:
- Vue Test Utils: The library of tool used to test shallow copies of Vue components.
- Expect: Part of Facebook's Jest testing suite. Used for assertions.
- Sinon: Used for spies, mocks, stubs, and fake timers.
A valid Apple Developer ID signing certificate is required if you want to release a build. If you get an issue during code signing similar to
...resource fork, Finder information, or similar detritus not allowed, try inspecting which files are causing trouble with:
xattr -lr /path/to/lifeboat/
And clean up any files with:
xattr -cr /path/to/lifeboat/<optional pattern>