Insomnia REST Client
Insomnia is a cross-platform REST client, built on top of Electron.
Insomnia is available for Mac, Windows, and Linux and can be downloaded from the website.
Bugs and Feature Requests
Initial Dev Setup
This repository is structured as a monorepo and contains many Node.JS packages. Each package has
it's own set of command, but the most common commands are available from the
[package.json](package.json) adn can be accessed using the
npm run ... command. Here
are the only three commands you should need to start developing on the app.
# Install and Link Dependencies npm run bootstrap # Run Tests npm test # Start App with Live Reload npm run app-start
You can use any editor you'd like, but make sure to have support/plugins for the following tools:
Here is a list of plugins available for installation via NPM.
- Custom Timestamp – Advanced timestamp creator
- Default Headers – Set default headers on requests
- OS Util – Get OS information
- JWT Decode – Decode header or payload of JWT tokens
- XDebug – Enable Xdebug debugging by adding an
XDEBUG_SESSIONcookie to the request.
- Random Number – Generate a random integer between a minimum and maximum
- Random Credit Card – Generate random credit card numbers
- Random UK Sort Code – Generate random UK bank sort codes