A floating transparent browser for Windows.
- Stays on top of other programs and apps.
- Adjust transparency.
- Click-through mode that ignores clicks and lets you interact with apps behind.
Building & running it locally:
- Clone the repo.
- cd to the directory
- make sure electron is installed
npm install electron
- install and run with
npm install && npm start
Packaging it (.app for mac, .exe for windows, or for linux ** Untested on Mac and Linux)
- Install Electron Packager Interactive with
npm install -g electron-packager-interactive
- Follow steps
- Icon is `./assets/icon.ico'
- Enter a URL and hit >Enter
- Resize and position the window where you want it.
- Adjust transparency to your liking.
- Click the eye to enable click-through mode. It will ignore mouse clicks and let you interact with windows below.
- To disable click-through and interact with the window again, click the icon in the Windows dock/taskbar and minimize it, then click again to open it and it will be disabled.