Simple multiplatform desktop app for storing TODOs, ideas or backlog items. You can organize them with boards. No dependencies, no internet connection required, no external accounts. Sleek flow.
No installation required. Just unzip archive and run executable
When new version is available just download it, unzip and enjoy. No additional action is required. All your boards and items will be available.
- When entering http link in an item, app will show it as a hyperlink and make it clickable. Hover it to see full URL
- User can embed html tags like
- Fix issue which caused that in some cases after opening application current board input was not focused
- Clicking on "+" icon in input will cause adding new item (just as pressing Enter)
- fixed bug - when after opening settings modal user lost newly created boards
- Prevent creating empty task
- ShowDone button placement corrected
- Prevent create empty board with empty name
- Fix issue with re-opening modal (settings, add new board) after closing it by clicking outside of the modal
- Fix issue with lack of scrooling option when have more boards that windows width allows
- Added notifications when adding/removing item from board
- Added item creation date - it's turned off by default (you can turn in on in settings). Old entries won't have date, though - only new one.
- Limit of 4 boards removed
- x32 build versions added for linux and windows
- added confirmation dialog before removing board
- double click on board bar trigger adding new board modal window
- item's action buttons visible on mouse hover
- tooltip placement improved
- minor ui readability improvements
Why I've wrote it ?
When programming I often have a number of ideas related to possible improvements for the future or a cool new project. Most often, it's just one sentence or a couple of words - just a draft of an idea to expand in the future.
I know that, there are hundreds of todo list managers or other notes manager, but this one will finally perfectly fulfill my needs. So far I wrote my thoughts on sticky notes, I tried Evernote, Simplenote... They are fine, but all of them were either bloated with unnecessary features or lacked the desired "flow" - when I open a program I want type down thoughts, hit enter, and get back to my actual work. That's how I write Backlog. No dependencies, no internet connection required, no external accounts etc.
It's free and opensource application under MIT license. You can do whatever you want as long as you include the original copyright and license notice in any copy of the software/source
You can build it yourself instead of downloading executable:
# install dependencies npm install # serve with hot reload at localhost:9080 npm run dev # build electron application for production npm run build # lint all JS/Vue component files in `src/` npm run lint