A simple opensource note app(support markdown only :) ).
Note: Only support mac for now
- markdown friendly
- paste image
- paste html (include fetching image locally)
- export markdown file with images
- export PDF
- support tray menu quick note(inspired by evernote)
cmd+vwill convert html to markdown, and
alt+vfor pasting as plain text(not convert html to markdown)
Just need a good note. And want you to enjoy writing.
Know where is my data (~/anote).
- write a chrome plugin for 'bookmark' article (support to markdown or just html)
- backend server (I may use mongodb with nodejs/ruby) for sync (I hope users can deploy it easily)
- mobile app
- add file storage features
- Pandao editor (use the editor style, I like it)
Go to Release, then you can download anote app.
Install/Build from source
npm install npm run build npm run package
Note: Install electron, babel and electron-packager first, and my node is 6.4
Run from source
npm run develop
- Material Ui
If u like it, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can do it togethor.